Ready to Tender - A Panel Series
These events are an opportunity for businesses to hear from Government and Private Sector panellists about Government Procurement and Supplying to Government
This event was held on Thursday 16 February at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre focused on the Health Industry.
The conversation topics with the panel included:
- Identifying SA businesses that can deliver projects, goods or services to government.
- Understanding the government’s procurement process.
- Building a positive relationships with head contractors.
Facilitator: Industry Advocate, Ian Nightingale
The panel members:
- Phillip Dowsett, Office of the Industry Advocate
- Andrea Andrews, SA Health
- Margot Forster, Providence Consulting
Please click here for a link to the panel presentation.
This event was held on Tuesday 11 October 2022 at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. This session provided an update on the progress of the Governments election commitments in relations to Government Procurement.